- Baskets are delivered weekly (of bi-weekly) at a designated drop-off point;
- Are you away for a week or two during the summer? No problem! You may compensate for missed baskets with double shares whenever you desire (before mid-october, farmers must be advised at least a week ahead of any modifiation, up to 2 baskets);
- Some vegetables are in bulk. You are responsible to bring your own containers.
- Baskets contain in-season veggies only. They are usually smaller at the beggining of the harvest season, but they fill up as the season goes. Their value is thus an average;
- Payment can be done in one or two installments. The first payment must be done before the first delivery and confirms the subscription, the second is due before July 31st;
- Commiting to community supported agriculture is sharing risks with the farmer. Climatic extremes may cause your basket to be smaller than planned. Of course, we do everything we can to deliver a fair share. On the other hand, you'll benefit when harvest is bountiful!
Simple share (19 weeks)
Double share (19 weeks)
Bi-weekly share (19 weeks, 9 baskets)
Double fall share
Three sizes are available to suit your needs: simple share, double share and bi-weekly share.
Our simple share will suit small households and families preferring to complete their weekly veggie share at the market. Gourmet, families and roommates, you have greater needs? Our double share is for you. You don't always have the time to cook yourself, or the kids are at home every second week? Opt for our bi-weekly share!
Where possible, delivery is made as a mini-market: you may choose between getting different vegetables or more of one vegetable.
See examples below (solely for guidance):
- Zucchini or kohlrabi
- Baby lettuce spring mix
- Carrots or spinach
- Broccoli or parsnip
- Green onions or radishes
- Sweet snap peas
- Eggplant or swiss chard
- Baby bok choi
- Zucchini or lettuce
- Sandwich or italian tomatoes
- Cherry tomatoes
This one is optional. It contains only fall veggies that are suited for canning and/or that will keep longer, so you can enjoy our delicious produce beyons the delivery season!
- Beets or cabbage
- Kale or parsnips
- Daikon Radishes
The weekly newsletter
Before every delivery, you recieve an email informing you about the content of the basket. This allows you to pick your choices from the mini-market ahead and plan your weekly menu in accordance.
Every week has its star veggie, and the email will inform you about its origins and how to use it. You will also get tricks and advices about vegetable conservation and preparation, recipes, farm news, and more!
(in french only)